- PROYECTO TARHA offers the contents of its posts under a Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0 license except those contents not produced specifically and exclusively by and for PROYECTO TARHA, to which will apply, prevailing in any case, the license or licenses originally granted by their legitimate owners.
- If you, as the legitimate owner of rights acquired on any of the materials used in PROYECTO TARHA considered the same as being infringed, please notify us via our contact form.
Using the blog and participation
- Browsing the contents of PROYECTO TARHA blog is public and free.
- The admission of comments on the PROYECTO TARHA blog and the messages sent via the contact form and / or the email addresses associated with the domain proyectotarha.org is subject to the discretion of the members of PROYECTO TARHA. As a general rule, comments and messages must meet the usual requirements of the Netiquette, in particular:
- Express yourself with respect and education.
- Do not write in capital letters.
- Respect, as far as possible, the spelling and grammar rules, avoiding the indiscriminate use of abbreviations and colloquialisms.
- Do not send messages unrelated to the posted topics (propaganda, chain letters, etc.).
- Please note that commenting and messaging services should be used only to provide relevant information, ask questions, make corrections or discuss issues exclusively related to the posted topics. For other uses not included among these types, please use social networks.